|Version 17 (modified by behrens, 18 months ago)|
Registered users can login here to get developer permissions of the wiki and the repository.
As developer you should be intended to make contributions to the development of the toolbox. The developer status enables you to create own branches (and a seprate test area) of the toolbox code using our svn-repository management system.
This mailing Mindstorms-dev list includes topics and issues related to the RWTH - Mindstorms NXT Toolbox for MATLAB and is discussed from developers and project members.
* To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Mindstorms-dev Archives.
* To post a message to all the list members, send email to mindstorms-dev(at)lists.rwth-aachen.de.
* You can subscribe to the list, or change your existing subscription at https://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/mailman/listinfo/mindstorms-dev
- Are you interested to develop on the RWTH - Mindstorms NXT Toolbox?
- Do you want to use this repository with revision control?
- Do you want to discuss and participate on new program features with the other developers?
Then become a developer!
Therefore send an email to mindstorms(at)lfb.rwth-aachen.de with your request to get a developer account.