- Are you interested to develop on the RWTH - Mindstorms NXT Toolbox?
- Do you want to use this repository with revision control?
- Do you want to discuss and participate on new program features with the other developers?
Then become a developer! As developer you should be intended to make contributions to the development of the toolbox. The developer status enables you to create own branches (and a seprate test area) of the toolbox code using our svn-repository management system. Therefore send an email to mindstorms(at)lfb.rwth-aachen.de with your request to get a developer account.
Registered users can login here to get developer permissions of the wiki and the repository.
This mailing Mindstorms-dev list includes topics and issues related to the RWTH - Mindstorms NXT Toolbox for MATLAB and is discussed from developers and project members.
- To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Mindstorms-dev Archives.
- To post a message to all the list members, send email to mindstorms-dev(at)lists.rwth-aachen.de.
- You can subscribe to the list, or change your existing subscription at https://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/mailman/listinfo/mindstorms-dev